Can someone tell me if this is true or not??

funny-ice-cube-first-i-was-like-but-then.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yep **** da police . Internet high five.

Back at ya bro!

Always remember that you are shooting to stop the threat, and never to kill...that is murder! Same outcome either way but the choice of wording could make things a lot more difficult for you.

I'm on the boat with the rest, if you come into my house it's because you forced your way inside as my doors stay locked. Once you are inside, goodnight sweet prince.

Bottom line guys. Its better to be judged by 12 then to be carried by 8. If you start 2nd guessing yourself that's when you end up a statistic. If someone enters your house night or day uninvited they probably have bad intentions. Stop the threat. If you reload 2 or 3 times the court will probably look at it as overkill lol.

As simple a sentence as it is, shoot to STOP the threat does sound marvels better than shoot to kill.

so I guess the old training saying of "never shoot to wound, shoot to kill" is hooplah?? I'm of course being sarcastic, but just curious if that saying is inapplicable to break-ins?

if someone tries to mug me and pulls out a gun and shoots as I reach for mine but misses, am I still shooting to stop, or to kill? Again, splitting of some DAMN fine hairs..

A monitored alarm system that is installed and designed to go off the instance someone breaks into your home( screw motion sensors, if a motion sensors sets the alarm off it's to late, they are already in the house), goes a long way in deterring a criminal from ever breaking in, and putting you into the situations being discussed. Most bad guys will just chose another house, rather than run the risk of setting off an alarm. Now, there are some nut jobs out there, regardless of what you have protecting your property, that will try. And for them, well...

Back
Top Bottom