• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anyone help me with a tire discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdogger

Default rank 5000+ posts
I Pretty Much Hate People
317   0
Reaction score
Yep, asking for an ODT handout!

Need 4 new tires for my wires ride and yikes, they are freaking $$$$$

If anyone works out a shop and can help a fellow ODT'er, please PM me.

Thanks!

BTW need, 225/40/18 fronts and 255/40/18 rears.

Yep, asking for an ODT handout!

Need 4 new tires for my wires ride and yikes, they are freaking $$$$$

If anyone works out a shop and can help a fellow ODT'er, please PM me.

Thanks!

BTW need, 225/40/18 fronts and 255/40/18 rears.

Staggered tires aren't common on most everyday cars, what does she drive?

I'm sure there are folks that will call me crazy, but for a long time I bought "like new" or just used tires for a local place.

Of course, I was putting them on a $1100 minivan.

I stopped at a tire warehouse on buford hwy yesterday, not too far off from jimmy carter blvd. they gave me a great price on 205/60/15s. $360 for all 4 balanced and installed. best price I've found on brand new tires so far.

I stopped at a tire warehouse on buford hwy yesterday, not too far off from jimmy carter blvd. they gave me a great price on 205/60/15s. $360 for all 4 balanced and installed. best price I've found on brand new tires so far.

Think I found a pretty good deal from Discount tire online and they will ship to the DT on Holcomb BR.

My problem is the sizes are different so ordering 2 tires is more expensive than 4 of all the same size.

Think I found a pretty good deal from Discount tire online and they will ship to the DT on Holcomb BR.
My problem is the sizes are different so ordering 2 tires is more expensive than 4 of all the same size.
oh wow, you sure did. I just checked mine and they turned out $60 cheaper with DT.
I know I got a face-palm in order for not checking with them first :rolleyes:
thank you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom