• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

C8 corvette

its about time we catch up to the rest of the performance world with mid engine platforms.
this has been a plan since the 70's
mid engine cars handle better..
I see some road race stuff with mid engine, but all the major event have either front or rear drive. F1 comes to mind?

I see some road race stuff with mid engine, but all the major event have either front or rear drive. F1 comes to mind?

Sure, the corvette has been a flagship to American muscle. Unfortunately they’ve just never handled as well as orher platforms. Mid engine will help the corvette.

Bought a brand new 2007 corvette in october 2006. Red and a manual trans.
Honestly, I loved the car but it was a royal PAIN IN THE BUTT to drive around metro.
1. Manual trans and the clutch effort was a little on the stiff side
2. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE wanted to race. From Civics to Dually's towing trailers. Ridiculous.

Ended up selling the car after 1.5 years. :(

I'd definitely consider this C8 vette, but will ABSOLUTELY BE AUTOMATIC. I'll never do another manual transmission again, unless it is strictly for a track. And honestly, regardless of what you may think, these latest automatics are FASTER and MORE CONSISTENT for 99.8% of the drivers out there.

I disagree the new automatics are faster and more consistent for 99.99% of all drivers. Lol

Back
Top Bottom