• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Business owners STOP paying to take credit cards - (Quickbooks compatible) ( FREE Equipment )

ArmourPay

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
We started our own merchant service company.
we can service any industry
instead of paying to accept debit / credit , use our cash discounting terminal or invoicing programs to automatically and compliantly pass on the 3% fee to the customer and you pay nothing!
Check us out at https://armourpay.com/
Love to earn y’all’s business!
Email us at info@armourpay.com or PM us here.

Our references currently using our services: Okuma Okuma , Porter Porter , CTS Tactical CTS Tactical , dragracer dragracer , Dittrich Dittrich . NGWC NGWC

We are fully integrated with quickbooks

Great pro 2A group! They can help anyone that accepts cards but they also help those that deal in firearms which is getting harder and harder to find. If you take credit cards or know anyone that does it is worth the time to let them take a look.

Worse case they can’t help or beat your current provider but if they can you are doing more to help gun rights than joining the NRA. Seriously anyone that’s ever been in the gun business knows how hard it is to find banks and credit card processors that will work with them.

Big props to the boys at ArmourPay for what they've built. These guys are class-acts, ready to earn your business with excellent products and services. The savings on my monthly processing fees is significant - upwards of 100 basis points compared to GearFire. And they're just getting started.

Let AP bid on your business. What's the best that can happen?!

In addition to my 2A business, my family owns an e-commerce plant shop that also does live events. They're incredibly happy with AP thus far. Equipment for in-person transactions including the app makes all forms of processing incredibly easy and user-friendly. While AP will always support and serve the 2A community, they're a perfect solution for all types of businesses.

Great pro 2A group! They can help anyone that accepts cards but they also help those that deal in firearms which is getting harder and harder to find. If you take credit cards or know anyone that does it is worth the time to let them take a look.

Worse case they can’t help or beat your current provider but if they can you are doing more to help gun rights than joining the NRA. Seriously anyone that’s ever been in the gun business knows how hard it is to find banks and credit card processors that will work with them.

Big props to the boys at ArmourPay for what they've built. These guys are class-acts, ready to earn your business with excellent products and services. The savings on my monthly processing fees is significant - upwards of 100 basis points compared to GearFire. And they're just getting started.

Let AP bid on your business. What's the best that can happen?!

In addition to my 2A business, my family owns an e-commerce plant shop that also does live events. They're incredibly happy with AP thus far. Equipment for in-person transactions including the app makes all forms of processing incredibly easy and user-friendly. While AP will always support and serve the 2A community, they're a perfect solution for all types of businesses.
Thank you fellas

Back
Top Bottom