• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Building a PPS-43

The back pin was bent on the pioneer arms ones to further keep them from being SBRd mine was the same way you also have to enlarge the hole in the receiver to allow the button to depress as they did this as a second measure you will then need a spring to make it functional all after filing your form 1 or attaching a 16” barre
Hah. Guess it makes sense. The other kit I have the pin is/was straight as far as when I inspected them. Guess I'll have to pull them out when I have time. Not even sure where the should be spring you're talking about is located.

Hah. Guess it makes sense. The other kit I have the pin is/was straight as far as when I inspected them. Guess I'll have to pull them out when I have time. Not even sure where the should be spring you're talking about is located.
So i retained the original bent pin with the kit cause a straight one wouldnt fit in the hole of the locking bar, i pulled a donor spring from the parts kit i had, it goes on the pin itself between the locking bar and receiver so that the locking bar and pin resets for lockup of the stock

So i retained the original bent pin with the kit cause a straight one wouldnt fit in the hole of the locking bar, i pulled a donor spring from the parts kit i had, it goes on the pin itself between the locking bar and receiver so that the locking bar and pin resets for lockup of the stock
Ok. Gotcha. I think mine have them. I put everything as "together" as I could and was actually able to lock and push the button to unlock the stock on one iirc. Like I said it's been a minute.

Which jig did you use?

I got these two and a vz61 parts kit that I also want to do. They'll be my first kits. But like most things that aren't absolutely necessary in my life, it's going to be a slow work lol.

Back
Top Bottom