• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Buffalo Wild Wings

one thing to say ,,,,, what they dont know wont hurt them catch my drift .... i love the dessert heat wing there but the gun thing is stupid , also try to go to hooters with your wife see how that plays out for you..

I'm thinking that we all get together and go to Buffalo WW and order all our food. Then when we get close to finishing we all shift and "accidentally" expose that we are carrying when the waitress is there. Then the manager comes over and kicks us out immediately. Free dinner. No laws broken.

I didn't even see the signs when I have gone up there the past 2 weeks with my family for our weekly dinner night.

I just did the Blazin' Challenge last night at the new one in Gainesville. Got them down in 2 minutes 14 seconds. They told me it was a record.

But yes, I'm not going to be going back there again after a co-worker told me about their policy on firearms this morning.

I can say we tried bww once. Honestly my wife was surprised I made it past the door. I told her I wanted to see what the fuss was about. Everytime we drive by the one in Albany it's packed. As for taking my wife to hooters. Seriously my wife and eye used to eat at hooters often and it's never been a problem. Of course now it's gone. We just don't eat wings in Albany

Back
Top Bottom