• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Buffalo Wild Wings

Well it is a bar. GA is one of the few states to recently as of 1-2years ago allow guns in bars. And its too not to.
Not the point. Ive gone in there a couple time do to work BS, but with my Shield on my hip. F' em, they dont support our rights I dont support them.

Besides, Wild Wing Cafe on the 120, has much better beer, much better food, and the owner/staff are 100% for the 2nd amendment. I had my G20 OWB in Wild Wing Cafe and the manager came over and complimented me on my holster selection (I had a nice leather one, back in the day), said he was a H&K guy though, told me to enjoy my beer and have a good night. Thats customer service right there.
:lol:

one thing to say ,,,,, what they dont know wont hurt them catch my drift .... i love the dessert heat wing there but the gun thing is stupid , also try to go to hooters with your wife see how that plays out for you..

I've taken my wife to Hooters in the past without an issue. Hooters wings are just OK.

Not the point. Ive gone in there a couple time do to work BS, but with my Shield on my hip. F' em, they dont support our rights I dont support them.

Besides, Wild Wing Cafe on the 120, has much better beer, much better food, and the owner/staff are 100% for the 2nd amendment. I had my G20 OWB in Wild Wing Cafe and the manager came over and complimented me on my holster selection (I had a nice leather one, back in the day), said he was a H&K guy though, told me to enjoy my beer and have a good night. Thats customer service right there.
:lol:

Well said.

the only time I even bother looking for "no gun" signs is when I am carrying in another state. In Georgia, its like buying a GT emblem and putting in on your 1984 hyundai elantra... might make you feel better, but it dont mean ****.

The Snail, hit it on the head. It appears to be more of an alcohol issue than being Anti-2nd. There are legitimate reasons for this that, I'd hope are not needed to be pointed out. I don't like the fact that we are being denied but, I guess they don't trust a carrier not to have one too many.

Back
Top Bottom