• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brother In Law's Man Cave. Bone Collector TBone!

I met Travis once several years ago at an archery shoot in LaGrange at the hunting and fishing store where he used to own the archery pro shop, can't remember the name of it but it's not there anymore. He was a really nice guy and helped me pick out some stuff for my bow, saw David Blanton there too and he wasn't anywhere near as nice as Travis was. Travis was a lot taller than he looks on TV too.

By the way, that is one nice man cave.

Last edited:
I met Travis once several years ago at an archery shoot in LaGrange at the hunting and fishing store where he used to own the archery pro shop, can't remember the name of it but it's not there anymore. He was a really nice guy and helped me pick out some stuff for my bow, saw David Blanton there too and he wasn't anywhere near as nice as Travis was. Travis was a lot taller than he looks on TV too.
The place in Lagrange was Gun Country Outdoors / GCO Outfitters. We used to host archery shoots at his house in Hogansville many years back. He is always happy to spend any amount of time he can with customers and or fans.
We are all going to the beach in Cape San Blas this summer. Gonna go Bow fishing for big StingRays. I can't wait for that trip.

Man cave with apparent maid service- that's the ultimate combination! My cave is the crawlspace where my tools are spread around. One day I aspire to have walls on the inside too.

The place in Lagrange was Gun Country Outdoors / GCO Outfitters. We used to host archery shoots at his house in Hogansville many years back. He is always happy to spend any amount of time he can with customers and or fans.
We are all going to the beach in Cape San Blas this summer. Gonna go Bow fishing for big StingRays. I can't wait for that trip.

Yep, Gun Country, that's the place. He did seem like just the happiest guy around, smiling and talking to everyone. Just a down to earth real nice guy and he was already pretty well known by then too. The shows with him and Nick Mundt are freakin' hilarious, I bet when those two get together they're a riot.

Yep, Gun Country, that's the place. He did seem like just the happiest guy around, smiling and talking to everyone. Just a down to earth real nice guy and he was already pretty well known by then too. The shows with him and Nick Mundt are freakin' hilarious, I bet when those two get together they're a riot.

Nick is a great guy. He has been to my house many times for cookouts and swimming in our pool during the summer time. He has just purchased a house a little south of Hogansville. I don't think I have ever been around him and he not be happy as anyone I have ever met. Michael Waddell is also a great guy to hang out with. All of them are very busy all the time. Most people would love to have their jobs but with that said, they spend about 90% of the year on the road and never see their families. I'd rather sleep in my own bed at night.

Back
Top Bottom