• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Broke stuff

snatch3838

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
130   1
Reaction score
Can we get a broke **** category I a m sick of seeing stuff for sale that is “all it needs is a cheap part” or “it ran fine the last time it ran” or “it gets good gas mileage since there is no engine” you get the point. I’m not trying to get in the way of somebody’s sale I am just tired of wasting my time. Ok,rant over

Can we get a broke **** category I a m sick of seeing stuff for sale that is “all it needs is a cheap part” or “it ran fine the last time it ran” or “it gets good gas mileage since there is no engine” you get the point. I’m not trying to get in the way of somebody’s sale I am just tired of wasting my time. Ok,rant over

"has a spot that will clean right up".

or course that's not reflected in the price.

that "cheap part/fix" is a CL standard. Especially in automobiles.

"has a spot that will clean right up".

or course that's not reflected in the price.

that "cheap part/fix" is a CL standard. Especially in automobiles.
Oh yeah that one gets me ... you don’t need to ceramic coat the paint, rain x the widows and what not but please get the 20 years of dirt off so I can see the paint

Amen brother!! If "all it needs is" such an easy and cheap fix well get off you drunk lazy a$$ and fix it!! It drives me crazy...oh and the "Great condition, was running three years ago when put in the garage and won't start now".....

Wasted what? About 3 seconds per post?
Man y’all don’t have anything better to rant about on a Friday?
Thought today was stipples Glock day?

Wasted what? About 3 seconds per post?
Man y’all don’t have anything better to rant about on a Friday?
Thought today was stipples Glock day?

There is a rant schedule already in place courtesy of @JWC it's a shame you mods don't enforce it.

RANTS AND COMPLAINTS WILL ONLY BE ADDRESSED ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS:

MONDAY: No rants or complaints on Mondays. Mondays suck enough without having to listen to some asshole rant and complain about something.

TUESDAY: Price rants/complaints, anything having to do with the price of someone else’s property, will be posted on TUESDAY. If you are feel that a price is out of line on Wednesday, sorry but you will have to wait until TUESDAY to shout your displeasure.

WEDNESDAY: Failure to reply to members by members, lowballers in PM, stupid offers in PM, offering a trade when the ad says CASH ONLY/NO TRADE, offering a chicken or any other animal in trade, and any other failure to reply/stupid reply scenario. If you get a dumbass reply, or a failure to reply, on Thursday, save it till WEDNESDAY.

THURSDAY: As mentioned earlier, THURSDAY is the day to rant/complain about members who do not know where they live, what part of GA they reside, or any other issue dealing with where people live, and any other rant that does not seem to fit in other categories. For example, THURSDAY is the day we complain about the assholes who don’t follow the rant or complaints days as shown in this post. You will be shamed for not complying.

FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: No rants or complaints on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. We all enjoy the weekends so no buzz kill posts about the idiot or idiots you had to deal with on ODT. Enjoy the weekend, do something, go shooting, but don’t rant or complain on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom