Brian Griffin is dead. (Update)

VanillaGuerrilla

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
119   0
Reaction score
I don't know how many fans of the show we have on the trader but I'm sure there are some. If you have not heard they killed Brian off Sunday night, and replaced him with another dog. I was surprised to say the least. More to follow.

They wrote him back in. Vinny's gone.

Last edited:
Yeah i watched it when i came in from work Monday morning. Surprising to say the least, not sure where this new dog is going to fit in

Yeah man I just don't don't see it. Looks like they are moving in a different direction. I just don't get why thy would break up the stewie/Brian dynamic. If anybody they shoulda killed Chris.

Yeah man I just don't don't see it. Looks like they are moving in a different direction. I just don't get why thy would break up the stewie/Brian dynamic. If anybody they shoulda killed Chris.

More often then not in the voice acting bussiness, if there is trouble off camera they will just kill their antimated character off and re-write the show. I hate seeing brian gone. Some of the best episodes are the brian and stewie only episodes.

Lol, yeah Chris is sorta out on his own. Bryan/Stewie go hand in hand, and Meg, damn you cant get rid of Meg who the hell would Peter make fun of then. I wish they would have either introduced a new character or make another episode with James Woods

More often then not in the voice acting bussiness, if there is trouble off camera they will just kill their antimated character off and re-write the show. I hate seeing brian gone. Some of the best episodes are the brian and stewie only episodes.
Seth Mcfarlane does the voice of Peter, Stewie and Brian. He said the Brian voice was the only one that didn't make his throat hurt. I hate to see Brian Go.

Seth Mcfarlane does the voice of Peter, Stewie and Brian. He said the Brian voice was the only one that didn't make his throat hurt. I hate to see Brian Go.

He does a fine job too, Which i have watched every single episode multiple times, its funny when you can hear him bleeding over one characters voice on another

Back
Top Bottom