• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Breaking Bad: Starting it today

I never saw a single episode of that show until recently during the holidays. I binged and watched all 5 seasons on Netflix in 4-5 weeks. It was very addicting. Netflix did not make the last 8 seasons available on Netflix for some odd reason, but there is a way to watch the last 8 episodes on Netfilx that involves a Google Chrome plug-in called "Hola", but you have to watch on a PC.

Anyhow, the cast of characters, plot twists, and acting is about the best I have ever seen in a single show. Every character is so well-developed and critical to the show. I was deeply saddened when it was over. :(

My only criticism of the show would be....
I wish Jesse would've had a more dignified ending. I kept waiting for him to grow a pair and rooting something good to happen to him. Oh, well.

I never saw a single episode of that show until recently during the holidays. I binged and watched all 5 seasons on Netflix in 4-5 weeks. It was very addicting. Netflix did not make the last 8 seasons available on Netflix for some odd reason, but there is a way to watch the last 8 episodes on Netfilx that involves a Google Chrome plug-in called "Hola", but you have to watch on a PC.

Anyhow, the cast of characters, plot twists, and acting is about the best I have ever seen in a single show. Every character is so well-developed and critical to the show. I was deeply saddened when it was over. :(

My only criticism of the show would be....
I wish Jesse would've had a more dignified ending. I kept waiting for him to grow a pair and rooting something good to happen to him. Oh, well.
Something good did happen to him, he lived and went free! Not bad for all the crap he was involved in.

Missed the first couple seasons. caught up in mid stream and was hooked. i have to go back one day and start from the beginning.

Something good did happen to him, he lived and went free! Not bad for all the crap he was involved in.
Went free? :confused: I guess if you call getting beat to within a inch of your life and then immediately chained to the rafters in a warehouse lab so you can teach weird boy how to perfect his meth recipe over a couple of cooks so they can then kill you 'free', yeah, he went 'free'. ;)

;)
unrealistic ending. that 60 would've jammed.
;)
There were a lot of things that start to spiral into really unrealistic when it came to the actions of the characters the last season.
Having said that, a feature length sequel could be made for cheap and released in theatres and probably net hundreds of millions (no laundering required).

;)
There were a lot of things that start to spiral into really unrealistic when it came to the actions of the characters the last season.
Having said that, a feature length sequel could be made for cheap and released in theatres and probably net hundreds of millions (no laundering required).

I loved the crap out of that show!

Best written and best acted show in TV history! By far!!

I think the writers went down a similar road to most of the Greek tragedies. It was almost like something Homer would have written. Spectacular in scope, breadth and complexity. I loved how it followed a trajectory which led to an ending which made sense. (So many shows try to drag crap out for a couple more seasons. This one ended at a point that tied stuff together-without too much belaboring.)

I think my favorite part of the last episode was when Walt called Lydia to tell her about the Stevia. That she didn't have the flu. Pure awesomeness!

Great show! I sure hope someone comes up with something as good and puts it on TV again-soon!

Back
Top Bottom