• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Breaking Bad: Starting it today

Malcolm was my favorite show ever
Better than my name is earl

I don't watch a whole lot of TV
And after I got a DVR I will not watch any show if I have to sit thru the stupid annoying commercials

I regularly watch Jay Leno, the BBC Top Gear ,
Fast & Loud , Fantomworks, Simpsons , King of the Hill
I've watched every episode of Earl and Malcom

My 15 yr old is hooked on watching ALF and Seinfeld , I'm pretty sure hes watched every episode of Futurerama
I'm glad hes watching that instead of all the trash that's on now

We wanted to watch all the new Leno shows since NBC is kicking him off in March. No way anyone can fill those shoes

I never watched breaking bad. Until all the publicity over the series finale
So I started watching it
Some episodes are pretty lame but most are pretty good

If I can predict whats going to happen. That Ruins the show for me
Most of the time I can't figure it out. THey have enough twists that it's pretty cool

Plus I just couldn't vision Malcolm's dad as a evil meth cooker
So I wanted to see if he could pull it off

That is what makes the show so great. It shows his transformation from a mellow HS teacher to pure evil.

I just started it on Netflix because of this thread. The first episode is kind of slow. But I can tell its gonna get good.

Yes! All of the above is correct. I'm still waiting for Netflix to get the final episodes. But it WAS that good. It's hard to believe that Brian Cranston/Walter White used to be on Malcolm in the Middle. And an added bonus to it is that most of the shows were a free remedial chemistry lesson. It's like you're sitting there being entertained and then BAM!!! You learned something too.

images.nymag.com_images_2_daily_2011_10_10_gustavodemise.gif

Back
Top Bottom