• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brad Pitt talks about being pro-gun

Isn't he originally from a rural part of OK?

The thing is, people who have experience handling firearms realize that guns don't grow mouths and start chomping on people. People like Pelosi on the other hand, who has probably never touched a gun in her life, imagine guns going off full-auto at random - as if they have their own free will.

"Legends of the Fall" is one of the best movies ever.

This x100

I'm a fan of his and I'm glad to hear that I don't have to stop liking him anytime soon. Unfortunately, he is married to a harpy that is an Obama lover. She does have one redeeming factor; Her dad, Jon Voight, is awesome!

I can't speak for Brad but Hollywood actors in general have to deal with weirdos trying to sneak into their properties all the time so if I was a Hollywood actor I would have gun in the home, car, boat, yacht, private jet, ski doo, ATV, Bentley, and mountain bike....yeah?....regardless of political leanings.

I can even see Sean Penn making similar comments......they are actors so you can't take much of what they say seriously.

He just built his wife a $400,000.00 range at their home. She has 2 of the guns she used in the Laura Croft movies.
She loves to shoot them.

What'd you expect, he's married to Lara Croft for Pete's sake!

:eyebrows: :eek2: :jaw:
i888.photobucket.com_albums_ac87_Ittou_Zetsumei_angelinajolie2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom