• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Brace Ban Dec 28, 2022.

What will happen?

• Tacos

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Nothing will happen

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • Free tax stamp

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • It's a trap

Votes: 53 34.0%

• Total voters
I voted Tacos cause I think 3 of the options are on the mark but couldn't pick the best one. I think the Free SBRs is gonna be a cluster**** that winds up biting people in the ass.
On ARs it's easy enough to just slide the brace off and stash it. But I'm pissed because I bought an Extar EP9 that came from the factory with a brace on a semi proprietary tube. And it's stuck on there really secure. Getting it off without damaging it or the buffer tube is gonna be difficult. And on top of that it was perfectly LEGAL when I bought it. I shouldn't have to be inconvenienced by this stupid ****. But at the same time I don't wanna be the test case or example either.

WV vs. EPA decision should be the mic drop for this BS alphabet agency "law/rule creation/change" nonsense; an act of an executive agency instead of the legislative powers of the US congress. Get ready for an onslaught of lawsuits brought against the gov.

Protect your dog, comrades
See, the cats setting up at the gunshow trying to collect money for the Police Dog Bulletproof Vest charity should have really been SELLING the bulletproof dog vests to the customers instead of begging for donations.

WV vs. EPA decision should be the mic drop for this BS alphabet agency "law/rule creation" nonsense; an act of an executive agency instead of the legislative powers of the US congress. Get ready for an onslaught of lawsuits brought against the gov.
110.5% agreed with this. That SHOULD be all it takes but I think we all know it won't be. Look up CRS Firearms on YouTube and watch the videos about what happened to him. He got arrested and charged with illegal machine gun possession just for advertising the Auto Key Card which was made by another guy who was also arrested. It was a credit card sized price of metal with a lazer etched outline of a Lightning Link. Sure it was a bad idea from the start but it's NOT a machine gun. Fuddbusters also explains the case since he is one of the defense lawyers for CRS .
Short version here and back to your point, the ATF ( or any other alphabet agency) should NOT have the authority to just make laws or change laws at will.

I voted Tacos cause I think 3 of the options are on the mark but couldn't pick the best one. I think the Free SBRs is gonna be a cluster**** that winds up biting people in the ass.
On ARs it's easy enough to just slide the brace off and stash it. But I'm pissed because I bought an Extar EP9 that came from the factory with a brace on a semi proprietary tube. And it's stuck on there really secure. Getting it off without damaging it or the buffer tube is gonna be difficult. And on top of that it was perfectly LEGAL when I bought it. I shouldn't have to be inconvenienced by this stupid ****. But at the same time I don't wanna be the test case or example either.

Know what the difference is between an illegal SBR with a brace , an illegal SBR with a stock, and an illegal machine gun?

Nothing!

If you’re going to commit a felony, make it a good one.

500x500.jpg
aint gatt no braysiss

Back
Top Bottom