• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Boys Back in 1975 Vs Boys Today in 2021

Rode to Cherokee from Atlanta in the back of Dad's Ford E10 PU. only 2 seats.

Started to rain on the way back, and not wanting us to suffer, stopped, dug around in his job box, and pulled out a roll of Visqueen, cut off a piece told us to get under, "make sure to hold it down.

That picture made me laugh, it made me recall a funny story. When I was a kid my dad had a little Datsun pickup with a camper shell on the back. One weekend we went camping, multiple cars (big family) and not enough seats for everybody so me and my cousin were put in the back of the truck. Truck was packed with camping gear so dad couldn't see us in the mirror. We sat right next to the tail gate. As other cars drove by, me and my cousin were flipping them off through the window on the back of the camper shell. Drivers were getting pissed, speeding up around the side of the truck and cussing out my dad who had no idea why everybody was cussing him out.

When we got home he mentioned all the angry drivers and my cousin and I just looked one another and shrugged, no idea pop. I think the statue of limitations has passed, I should tell him this story one of these days.

That picture made me laugh, it made me recall a funny story. When I was a kid my dad had a little Datsun pickup with a camper shell on the back. One weekend we went camping, multiple cars (big family) and not enough seats for everybody so me and my cousin were put in the back of the truck. Truck was packed with camping gear so dad couldn't see us in the mirror. We sat right next to the tail gate. As other cars drove by, me and my cousin were flipping them off through the window on the back of the camper shell. Drivers were getting pissed, speeding up around the side of the truck and cussing out my dad who had no idea why everybody was cussing him out.

When we got home he mentioned all the angry drivers and my cousin and I just looked one another and shrugged, no idea pop. I think the statue of limitations has passed, I should tell him this story one of these days.
He mite still whip your tail for that

Back
Top Bottom