• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bowtech “warranty”

I used to do warranty work in another field....I can tell you the squeaky wheel gets the grease and it is THE reason why I like to shop local....YOUR DEALER has an obligation (or should feel one) to be your advocate in this work...If your dealer isn't on your side not only would I find another bow company I would find another bow shop as well...

The dealer should be your greatest advocate in this and I would have no issue in holding their feet to the fire on this....Situations like this are the primary reason people "shop local". I would make sure to point that out to the dealer....Best of luck.

Very common occurrence with the D350. Sorry this happened to you. Bowtechs customer service has went down the drain, I have had a similar situation with them. I stopped shooting their products and will not shoot them again. The Barnesdale limbs are top shelf and the best fix for your situation in my opinion.
8c7b5f724edf2bdaa3c5ba2603758399.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Yeah the dealer just says he can't do anything beyond what bowtech offers

It isn't that he can't do anything....he chooses NOT TOO.....hate to hear it...every business owner has a choice to make in this situation...a short dollar decision or a long dollar....seems that he is choosing the short dollar route.

I took the icon they offered , it’s ok I wouldn’t call it revolutionary. Gonna get some new arrows and set it up but I may be in the market for something else in the spring

Back
Top Bottom