• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bow season is upon us!!

And while you're doing all that I'm bolting a cow scraper onto my pickup cause I can bag my limit with my headlights on and the horn blowing. Really I kinda quit hunting cause I got sick and tired of putting out cigarrettes to kill dumbass deer. They annoyed me, standing there looking stupidly at me while I tried to enjoy a smoke. You want sport? Get a bow or hunt something that can hunt you back. You want meat, sell the $800 gun and $1000 scope and buy a cow and have it butchered. Hell, processing a cow is cheaper any damn way. People laugh at the homies with $2000 in wheels and tires and another grand in boom box on a $500 hoopdie and then go home and sight in their $2000, 1000 yard killing rig using $2 a peice rounds, so they can go kill a deer for <100 pounds of meat that is going to cost them another $80 to have processed. You just gotta love killing ****. Personally, I'd rather take a 22 into the woods and spend all day getting enough squirrels to make one meal for the family. THAT'S sport. And I know if the **** ever hits the fan I can blast holes in a deer with an AK47 to stave off starvation if it comes to it. They just aint THAT smart.

Scent killer, $200 cammo coveralls, makeup, long johns, boots...fer crying out loud how the hell did people even eat before Mossy Oak/Real Tree?
LOL!! :drum:

Back
Top Bottom