Boomers nutsack…

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just never got this generation divide you young guys are so obsessed with. My old ass looked it up, and would you believe it, they believe there are only 6 generations….it’s like we all just appeared about 100 or so years ago, and there were no generations before that…Articles actually say “The six generations are….” So what about the thousands of years of people before that? I just think it’s ignorant and arrogant to think you’re better than someone else based on age. Boomers were young and full of piss and vinegar at one time too, but we respect our elders, and our youngers too.
I think once we all cross over 50 we’re just O-L-D-E and the generations fade away

When you’re 20, the 35 year old guy is older than Methuselah. You won’t even bother trying to relate to that old dude. When you’re 35, hanging out with a guy from the office who is 55 doesn’t seem like any big deal even though “he’s a couple years older” than you. Our notions of age change drastically as we get older.

So, what it was all about, is how disrespectful a few of these scrotum sauce young men are. One has a military back ground daddy, and another who’s daddy left him young, both talk **** about their daddy’s. I was just reminding them they came from boomers nuts, and they should be proud.

I believe those two are husband and wife.

Careful. Boomer threads usually start out strong but…
IMG_2563.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom