• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bodybuilding

To contact experienced bodybuilders, you have to write to them directly. But it seems to me that you can cooperate not only with famous bodybuilders but also with beginners who often take part in different competitions. There are a lot of bodybuilders now, and most of them have experience in competitions. I like to train in the gym but never thought about becoming a bodybuilder. Moreover, I also take https://purerawz.co/product/yk-11-myostine/ to speed up muscle growth. But I only do it to make my body look how I want it to.

To contact experienced bodybuilders, you have to write to them directly. But it seems to me that you can cooperate not only with famous bodybuilders but also with beginners who often take part in different competitions. There are a lot of bodybuilders now, and most of them have experience in competitions. I like to train in the gym but never thought about becoming a bodybuilder. Moreover, I also take https://purerawz.co/product/yk-11-myostine/ to speed up muscle growth. But I only do it to make my body look how I want it to.

What is that product? I lift regularly but not seriously, not at my age.

Go sell your bunk crap somewhere else…. Not the best first post from someone from the Uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does that HK 11 work? I've tried every supplement in bogus ingredient they had out at the time that I was bodybuilding. And nothing and I mean nothing worked like a good shot of Sustanon 250 stacked with Metindiabol, or Laurabolin. In the first month I got so strong so quick I blew both rotator cuffs in 30 days. I was averaging 10 to 20 lb increase in Max lift a week. I mean I wouldn't trust nothing that comes off the black market these days. But they got some what they they call designer compounds but half that crap is bogus counterfeit b*******. But I've been out of it so long I wouldn't even know what to think of half of it. Dangerous very dangerous! My body is so decrepant now I've got osteopath arthritis from my toes to my nose. It felt good walking around with big shoulders and big chest and back but I wish I could take it back.

Go sell your bunk crap somewhere else…. Not the best first post from someone from the Uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just because you can get it at GNC doesn't make it good for your body you have to be really careful. At one time they were selling GHB ( gamma hydroxy burityric acid ) right off the shelf. That stuff mixed with orange juice would make you drunker than a skunk. They used it for rest to help you get maximum repair during your down time but they yanked that crap off shelves. That stuff went straight from the shelves of General Nutrition Center to schedule 1 narcotic overnight. With some of the ingredients and actual schedule 3 narcotic. They didn't tell you about that stuff on that label at GNC.
You also have to realize that all these fentanyl compounds are all derivatives of the original fentanyl. As soon as the FDA Yanks one version of the compound China makes a different one and starts flooding our country with it. I wouldn't put none of that s*** in my body from China I don't care what the claim was. Today is just too freaking dangerous man other countries are polluting us and that's a fact Jack! Other countries have made it their mission to destroy the United States from the inside out. Just think about that next time you put some of that stuff in your body.

Back
Top Bottom