• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bodybuilding

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
I’m interested in finding a bodybuilding coach or someone retired that used to compete. Looking to start amateur competitions by later this year. Anone know of anyone on the site or around Wesst GA?

Stay away from squats. They make you waist wider. Build up to put one wheel on each side and go to failure. Eat a ton of lean protein. Do hack squats with your feet close together. Don't over train.. allow the body to rest.. you can't workout like the pro's. Then are all on roids. They allow the body to heal faster. Do ten sets of ten to failure every set on every body part. When you platue change up the routine a bit. Use this guide and save yourself the money. Only pay a trainer 30 days before a show to help you cut and diet. Back in my late 20 and early 30's I weighed in at 180. In 1 year I went up to 257. Not natural of course. Today if I go under 210 I look emaciated. Take your time and let the body do what it does. Tear it down and let rest and diet build you back up. Then tear it down again.

Stay away from squats. They make you waist wider. Build up to put one wheel on each side and go to failure. Eat a ton of lean protein. Do hack squats with your feet close together. Don't over train.. allow the body to rest.. you can't workout like the pro's. They are all on roads. They allow the body to heal faster. Do ten sets of ten to failure every set on every body part. When you platue change up the routine a bit. Use this guide and save yourself the money. Only pay a trainer 30 days before a show to help you cut and diet. Back in my late 20 and early 30's I weighed in at 180. In 1 year I went up to 257. Not natural of course. Today if I go under 210 I look emaciated. Take your time and let the body do what it does. Tear it down and let rest and diet build you back up. Then tear it down again.
I‘ve got a pretty solid base going and I’m at a low BMI. I’m mainly struggling with fitting in the 3000+ calories I used to eat. Cutting down below 10% body fat has almost always been impossible. If I take the time to compete I want to at least place If not win.

I knew several bodybuilders that trained at a gym I went to for years before I changed jobs and workout goals. One was named Kevin Rainey and he earned his pro card. I have never seen a serious body builder have a coach. They have work out partners they train with. Most find guys in the gym to train certain body parts with on certain days. When they started to cut for a show new faces would show up to help with their pose sequence.

Got ya! You have to cut carbs all together as long as you can stand it. The brain and liver and other vital organs are mainly glycogen. We you cut out complex carb it starts to effect your body. First sighs are light headed and hard to concentrate. At that point you have to carb load to bring the body back on it's normal axis. Then go back to lean protein and low carb vegies. Cycle back and forth like that. It was the only way I could shed far. When the pros do cutting cycles they take Primobolin. It's the only hormon that works on a low calorie diet. That's how they kept most of their mass. You are going to loose weight while you are cutting but you will look more muscular as a result.

Back
Top Bottom