• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BMG choice - steyr, bushmaster, barret

overlook137

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
I’ve found a steyr for 4800 and a Remington ba50 they purchased Bushmaster for 4300. Used Barrett m99 can be found close to those prices.

which is the better investment? Which is most accurate?

Barrett will probably outperform the Steyr and Remington. I'm currently awaiting a good deal on a .50 myself. Have you thought about Armalite AR-50?

I’ve found a steyr for 4800 and a Remington ba50 they purchased Bushmaster for 4300. Used Barrett m99 can be found close to those prices.

which is the better investment? Which is most accurate?

Hard to beat the Armalite AR-50. Great shooting rifle, mine will print 1 to 1.5 moa groups out to 600 yards depending on ammo. I have not been able to shoot it at any longer distances. The mag fed rifles are cool, but how much 50 are you going to shoot at one time? Buy the Armalite and sink the rest of the money into a really good scope.

Hard to beat the Armalite AR-50. Great shooting rifle, mine will print 1 to 1.5 moa groups out to 600 yards depending on ammo. I have not been able to shoot it at any longer distances. The mag fed rifles are cool, but how much 50 are you going to shoot at one time? Buy the Armalite and sink the rest of the money into a really good scope.

If I was looking at single shot; Noreen shipped is near 2100$. Armalite ar-50 is 3500$ For just a little more than the AR-50 I can move into the bushmaster.

-It would be -illegal to purchase with the intent to -sell. I would be looking at collecting and perhaps if Biden bans certain calibers the value would increase.

Have been seeing the Serbu single shot's coming in under $2k. But a few extra steps to loading than the other single shots listed.

Back
Top Bottom