Blurred license plates?

On my 2007 avalanche I could easily document the "highway miles". The odometer saved the miles AND the total engine hours (not resettable like the average MPG). So let's say I had 200,000 miles on it and 4000 engine hours. That means my average speed was 50mph. If my average speed is low then obviously it was more stop and go.

My favorite posts are 125 k on the motor, 75k on the transmission and the body has about 300k+.
buts it is highway miles so that makes it "better"

789 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
(404) 874-4783

I have a DeLorean DMC-12 for sale. Only been back to the future three times. Google maps my locale. No highway miles because "roads, we don't need roads". My names Rusty Nail.

The reason to blur or block out the tag is it is easy to search the tag number and find out where the owner lives. There are so many crooks on craigslist today. Better to make them meet you somewhere besides your house. Been there, done that. I have had people meet me at my house when selling a vehicle, but only after I have spoken with them and set up the meet.

A few years ago I had a set of headers off my truck listed on a Toyota forum. I had no personal information listed. Not even my name. But somehow he was able to get my home phone number. He was from Hawaii. I sold them to him but he must have been a cop or something. Still I don't know how he got my number.

Back
Top Bottom