• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets

bsmith104

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
47   0
Reaction score
Does anyone else use them? Whats your setup? Iv got a Bilt Techno with it built in and it really came in handy today when I got lost on the way to a trade. My wife finally wants to ride on the back with me and she wants to be able to talk *rolls eyes* but what are some good add on units or should I just see if a smaller techno fits her?

I use the Scala G9 system. They work great. Bluetooth to phone and other riders with Scala systems at the same time. Answer phone calls by just saying "Hello" when you hear the phone ring in your ear. Very easy to use but it is still a distraction so be careful.

Ive been thnking aboutbgetting one of these for years but i ride with ear plug type headphones. Hows rhe music sound when riding? Do you get a lot of wind noise? My bikes pretty loud so its been a concern of mine

The Music sounds ok. It's not like bose quality, but for a longer ride it's just nice to have. The techno helmet is pretty noisy when it comes to wind but iv heard people say they wear ear plugs and turn up the music. Not something I'm going to do but it's an option.

I have some super expensive westone iem's that i use. They do everything very well except make phone calls or intercom communications. I figure intercoms on a group ride would be a nice thing to have, though hand signals have always worked.

I have some super expensive westone iem's that i use. They do everything very well except make phone calls or intercom communications. I figure intercoms on a group ride would be a nice thing to have, though hand signals have always worked.
I ended up getting my wife the same helmet with the built in BT and it comes in handy to communicate even though shes ridding on my bike.

Chatterbox is awesome. Easily slides on an off. You can answer, make calls, use MP3 or built in radio & "group chat". Awesome product

Back
Top Bottom