• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Blade show 2017

Attending Blade?

• Yes of course I'm cool

Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Reactions: MRH
I only came home with 4 knives

I came home with 3 knives, and I was there the past 2 days. The prices are too high, overall. There were some good deals but you had to search with some effort to find them. Great knives everywhere, and most are overrated, if the prices are any reflection. JMO...

I came home with 3 knives, and I was there the past 2 days. The prices are too high, overall. There were some good deals but you had to search with some effort to find them. Great knives everywhere, and most are overrated, if the prices are any reflection. JMO...

Yeah, the pricing for the most part was disappointing. I don't mind paying a legit, fair price, but a good many of the makers seemed a bit high.

It'll be interesting to see if some of them cut some deals tomorrow instead of taking it home.

Yeah, the pricing for the most part was disappointing. I don't mind paying a legit, fair price, but a good many of the makers seemed a bit high.

It'll be interesting to see if some of them cut some deals tomorrow instead of taking it home.

I don't see myself paying $600 for a knife when I look at it and think, "its a $200 knife at best"...

I can't believe the price on these.

I thought you got an extra month since I went to bat for ya. :)
Your mom n' dem said we can't play together at recess anymore. :)
momndem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom