• Total voters
Only got to buy one thing at blade this year
IMG_4753.JPG
IMG_4755.JPG
IMG_4758.JPG
IMG_4761.JPG

my Bladeshow score

Chris Reeves Large Inkosi Insingo Blade

This was my first BLADE show, I've always had a conflict with my schedule previously....glad it worked out this time.

While I've heard about the tolerances of Chris Reeve's knives before.....I get it now. Im pleased and plan on using it!

IMG_1551.JPG

my Bladeshow score

Chris Reeves Large Inkosi Insingo Blade

This was my first BLADE show, I've always had a conflict with my schedule previously....glad it worked out this time.

While I've heard about the tolerances of Chris Reeve's knives before.....I get it now. Im pleased and plan on using it!

View attachment 1199363

Glad your schedule allowed you to attend this years Blade show.. it was a first for me as well. Was able to meet up with the Esee'd auction recipients afterwards on Saturday. Great blades no doubt.

Hate I missed out on some Esee swag giveaways but didn't make the show any better or worse. I had a blast!
IMG_0531.JPG

I like that Freeman, but was wondering what the grooves in the hollow grind are for? Do they serve a purpose or are they just for looks?

Oh yeah, I spent all my Blade show money. BUT, everyone talking about how awesome there Freeman is makes me want one. There is a knife dealer on here that has them in stock. I guess forgiveness is easier to get than permission so I should go ahead and order one and face the consequences later with the wife.

Oh yeah, I spent all my Blade show money. BUT, everyone talking about how awesome there Freeman is makes me want one. There is a knife dealer on here that has them in stock. I guess forgiveness is easier to get than permission so I should go ahead and order one and face the consequences later with the wife.

Get one, you'll love it. The kids say it's my fidget spinner cause i can't stop opening and closing it.

Back
Top Bottom