• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2014 - What did you get?

gungizmo

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
83   0
Reaction score
As the title states.....Show us what your credit card bought you.

I was actually good this year and kept my spending to under $200.

1.) LionSteel Daghetta 8700 AL - Black with a statin blade. It is a very elegant design and unique. Plus Lion Steel's quality is second to none. I got it for a really good price.

photo 2 (1).JPG

2.) Benchmade Axis Flipper- I have seen a ton of reviews for this knife and though it was cool. I wasn't going to get it but I could not say no at the price. I got it from a small vendor and it was $50 less than even the cheapest dealer.

photo 1 (1).JPG

Happy Blade 2014.....

Only 364 more days until next year.

Gungizmo: If you don't mind me asking, who was the small vendor you purchased your Benchmade from? I'm going to the show tomorrow, I'd like to check out their table.

BuyKnives.com is the name of the company. They are on the right side of the show toward the back.

As with any vendor there.... Always ask for the "best" price / cash price. Sorry uncle same....no taxes here. :)

Bigdawg308 - It is the top pic....we will be twins. I got the only two he had brought from Italy. They were made last week :).

I am kicking myself in the ass for missing out on a knife at one of the vendors.

They had a new Microtech Whale Shark for $225 and I hesitated and kept looking. I went back and two douche bags were buying it. "my knife" and I over heard them say "WOW what a good price...I can't believe he put it back."

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Daghetta is very tight. She will need to be gently opened and closed several times before she starts to loosen up.

I kid you not that is what Gianni described it..... he is the owner of the company.

Back
Top Bottom