• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Black panthers (4 legged variety)

Zombie

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
136   0
Reaction score
Do they exist in Georgia? Because either I was hallucinating or I saw one run across the road 50 yards in front of me on Oaky Woods WMA today. I thought it was a hog until I saw the tail...huge. The tail was easily the length of the body of the animal, and thick too. It really freaked me out, I had to pull over and sit there for 5 minutes thinking about what I saw.

Last edited:
2 legged:

220px-Black-Panther-Party-armed-guards-in-street-shotguns.jpg

4 legged:
Black-Panthers-black-panthers-31170192-1280-800.jpg

There is no such thing as a black panther, never has one been shot or photographed. End of discussion. Also anyone that says they seen one without a doubt I will boldly ask them if there high cause thats the only excuse they would have to see one.

Their was confirmed sightings of large black cats bigger than a german shepherd in Floyd co.By my grandfather and grandmother and other reletives.They said it would scream like a woman yelling,similar to a bobcat but much larger.This was around the 70"s and early 80"s before housing development grew.

Eric Erickson (political radio talk show host) mentioned he saw in his back yard about 2-3 weeks ago. He said he heard what sounded like a woman screaming the night before. He said that he contacted the DNR but they refused to say they exist in GA because the creatures are constantly on the move and will be long gone before they get there. You would need a piece of fur for them to believe you.

Their was confirmed sightings of large black cats bigger than a german shepherd in Floyd co.By my grandfather and grandmother and other reletives.They said it would scream like a woman yelling,similar to a bobcat but much larger.This was around the 70"s and early 80"s before housing development grew.

I have to ask how you confirm something with zero evidence and the supposed species might as well be studied by cryptozoologist, it does not exist there has never been a confirmed Black Mountain Lion!

Back
Top Bottom