Black man gunned down by police in Charlotte

b.a.customkydex

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
54   0
Reaction score
Full story can be found http://sports.yahoo.com/news/family-man-shot-charlotte-cop-wants-answers-230947628.html

NOW the article shows undated pictures of the deceased from when he was playing football in college. Clean cut, nothing wrong with him look. Pic of the cop is a crappy mugshot. Why isnt there a pic of how the man looked after the accident he was in .... Im sure at that point he was pretty rough looking.

Im surprised that he wasnt shot earlier by someone other than the cops. You come beating on my door at 2:30 am and you are likely to be Bidened.

A man running towards me at night in the dark after a B&E call, who has been tazed and its not stopping him. YES I would probably shoot as well.

I feel bad for the cop that was put in this situation, and I await AL and Jesse's involvement.

So far there are no real details but it sounds if you have already passed judgement on who was in the wrong
I am waiting for more details about the autopsy , drugs ? and I want more details about the tazing , but I usaully lean towards the unarmed dead guy .
Sounds like the cop got scared but again no details have been released

My first reaction to this is that it was clearly a bad shoot, but then the information that being hit with a Taser did not stop this guy???!!! WTF?! Need more info.

"complain about how the shooting didn't surprise them considering the way black men portray themselves in popular culture"

There, fixed it for them...

There will be more facts to come, no doubt. I wonder why they charged him so quickly? Does his partner know something we may never? Was the black man high? or maybe concussed? Wonder why the NAACP is on it so quick, and the NAAWP hasn't shown it's face in years?
What would YOU do if a large man was running towards you at night an wouldn't stop after being told to?

Last edited:
The line that surprises me... "And the officer is given the opportunity to decompress before making a statement,"

... unlike non-police that are questioned continuously by multiple cops for hours and then held accountable for every word beaten out of them.

Why isnt there a pic of how the man looked after the accident he was in .... Im sure at that point he was pretty rough looking.

Why would there be a picture of the guy after his wreck which occurred in the dark while he was alone?

The next pictures taken of him after the wreck were of his dead bullet ridden unarmed body.

Why would there be a picture of the guy after his wreck which occurred in the dark while he was alone?

The next pictures taken of him after the wreck were of his dead bullet ridden unarmed body.

You know pictures of how he looked after the accident or even after he was deceased would help to show what the officer saw running towards him. Remember the officer was responding to a B&E call NOT an accident call ...

Yeah I'm sure the officers didn't know what to expect since the call from the neighbor was likely frantic and over exaggerated. Don't know. Not a huge amount of information.

I'm not well informed on this one or a professional, but my first reaction is a bad shoot. Guess we'd have to have been there to really know.

Back
Top Bottom