• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Binocular recommendation

Not to be that guy but I have a pair of Meopta B1 8x32s for sale in the exchange. It's the best image quality you're going to get from 8x32 binos that are not named Swaro or Leica. In fact bring your SWAROs or Leicas to compare. They are incredible binos. The only reason I am selling them is I bought a pair of Swaro EL Range 8x32 because I wanted/needed the LRF and ballistic solver built in. Something you won't need for your use case.

Not to be that guy but I have a pair of Meopta B1 8x32s for sale in the exchange. It's the best image quality you're going to get from 8x32 binos that are not named Swaro or Leica. In fact bring your SWAROs or Leicas to compare. They are incredible binos. The only reason I am selling them is I bought a pair of Swaro EL Range 8x32 because I wanted/needed the LRF and ballistic solver built in. Something you won't need for your use case.

Thanks for the head up. I have a few more weeks before I'm saved up and have the free time to travel. I'll check back up when I'm ready.

Back
Top Bottom