Bill of Sale Required?

I don't like reading an extra line of text simply because you chose to make your ad more complicated.

Honestly, doesnt bother me a bit. Yes, Technically, its wrong. They failed a basic reading comprehension test... but seriously look around the site.
How many spelling and grammatical errors do we have? Gun Four Sail or Traid.
I just doubt youll get far with this. Personally, I think the better method to institute change if it honestly bothers you that much and this isnt just a boredom rant, is to have the form changed.
thats the only way everyone will see/understand, because everyone will not come read your rant and change their ways.
The form could add a GWL required yes/no below the BOS option.
The BOS wording could be changed to BOS/Paperwork Yes/No.
then it would be clear whether someone wants a GWL, Worthless Paperwork, or if just a GA ID will suffice.

I consider myself fairly learned and still refuse to conform to grammatical rules. F*** Proper Punctuation! Long Live the Run On Sentence.

Sounds like a dealer selling retail under the radar. He probably takes that information back to his shop and fills in the form with it.
which would be a felony and really stupid.

im guessing its someone thats just ultra paranoid. Hopefully ultraparanoid guy just agrees to go to an FFL and pay a transfer fee.

Honestly, doesnt bother me a bit. Yes, Technically, its wrong. They failed a basic reading comprehension test... but seriously look around the site.
How many spelling and grammatical errors do we have? Gun Four Sail or Traid.
I just doubt youll get far with this. Personally, I think the better method to institute change if it honestly bothers you that much and this isnt just a boredom rant, is to have the form changed.
thats the only way everyone will see/understand, because everyone will not come read your rant and change their ways.
The form could add a GWL required yes/no below the BOS option.
The BOS wording could be changed to BOS/Paperwork Yes/No.
then it would be clear whether someone wants a GWL, Worthless Paperwork, or if just a GA ID will suffice.

I consider myself fairly learned and still refuse to conform to grammatical rules. F*** Proper Punctuation! Long Live the Run On Sentence.

No rant. I just don't want to show up at a meet-up and have the seller try to take a picture of my License AGAIN. I handed my DL to someone at a meeting and they tried to snap a pic of it.

PS... Fake quotes will lead to no good here :) You could start a dangerous trend.

I agree with you, Hoss, but I'm not sure what the cure is. Even if you put a separate button for "ID check", guys would mess it up.

Yeah, I don't think any change needs to be made to the site or anything. I just think that people need to understand what the question really is asking. If it says Yes, I would think it is safe to assume that there will be paperwork.

No rant. I just don't want to show up at a meet-up and have the seller try to take a picture of my License AGAIN. I handed my DL to someone at a meeting and they tried to snap a pic of it.

PS... Fake quotes will lead to no good here :) You could start a dangerous trend.

I havent had THAT happen yet. I dont hand my IDs over, I hold them up, then put them away. If you want to hold my ID, we have problems.

I will preface my modifications, I forgot the FTFY this time. ;)

Back
Top Bottom