• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biggest victory yet!!!!

This past weekend I shot the 2020 Microtech Pro Am championship. This match paired “pro” shooters with amateur shooters to help with stage plans, skill sets, and general advice and help including talking to us while we shot the stage and handing us extra ammo if needed! The match stages were awesome with a good bit of rifle out to 500 yards! 6 out of 9 stages had at least a few targets past 200 yards so that played to my strength with my @Patriot Arms and Supply rifle I went one for one on long range targets on 4 of the 6 stages with the longer rifle shots which helped a lot with my finish! I managed to score a second place finish in tac ops!!!!! I have worked hard for this and I want to also think everyone here on the ODT. A lot of you have had a lot of nice and encouraging words to say and it makes me feel good and want to do even better!
Awsume man.

Great job! I'd love to watch one of your matches. Do you have a schedule of events you can share?
Thank you!!! Well I have another major match in NC next weekend but typically I shoot either Cleveland TN or Atlanta Ga the second weekend of the month, every other first Saturday in toccoa GA, third Saturday is in spencer TN, and fourth Saturday is in talledega AL. Let me know when you want to come to one but I have one request..... bring guns!!!! If your going to come hang out ya might as well shoot and have fun too!!!

Thank you!!! Well I have another major match in NC next weekend but typically I shoot either Cleveland TN or Atlanta Ga the second weekend of the month, every other first Saturday in toccoa GA, third Saturday is in spencer TN, and fourth Saturday is in talledega AL. Let me know when you want to come to one but I have one request..... bring guns!!!! If your going to come hang out ya might as well shoot and have fun too!!!

Thanks. I'm just up the road from Atl and my mom and sister live in Talladega so those two venues are a definite. I'll want to see a match before I try one but that's the ultimate goal.

Back
Top Bottom