• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bigfoot while deer Hunting

Screenshot_2018-10-24-10-51-50.png
You should all give last podcast on the left a listen. They discuss stuff Like this all the time.
They have an episode on big foot too.
Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

A totally believable honest guy I know, said he saw a mountain lion while hunting Jones Creek in the Chattahoochee National Forest.
He was certain of what he saw. He saw the long tail and all....

There may still be a Cougar rescue place in Ellijay, there was 20 years ago.
I was there one day when someone asked the staff, if they thought there were any Cougar left in Georgia.
Their reply was that sometimes, when one of their females go into heat they have heard screaming from off the premises. When all their cats were accounted for!
It's hard not to believe them.....

There is a guy that killed one in Troup Co.
http://www.thewildlifesanctuary.com/news/090807panthers.php

I would like to believe, but like others posted there's thousands of game cameras out there, not to mention all the nuts tramping around in the woods for 50 plus years and still not one iota of legitimate evidence other than a blurry 8 millimeter film. But I'm keeping my hope up.
And pretty sure the family admitted that was a hoax.

They killed a panther a few years back on Pine Mountain that was migrating from FL. DNR gave guy a lot of grief and suspended his license for several years. If you see one, just remember that they don't make any noise and can hunt the hunters.

As far as bigfoot goes, never seen one, never heard one, and never seen any sign of one. BTW, that deuce in your tree stand seat wasn't left by bigfoot; just another hunter telling you to move it somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom