• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big woods goods

dragracer

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
130   0
Reaction score
Thought i'd let everyone know I just had some work done on 2 guns at big woods goods in holley springs. Joe did a great job. Quick turn around time and extreamly reasonable.

Just curious, what kind of work? Always good to know people for emergency problems heh. BTW when you went to pick it up how did the range look?

I love that place. I live in Hiram, and I won't buy a gun without checking to see if they have it in their store first. They have always been a great bunch of guys to me and my fiance. BTW, range is not open yet,we called last weekend. I don't know how far along they are with it now.

Yea after another trip to AO, reminded why if buying in store, big woods goods is a lot better, gave me great trade-in amounts on 2 different trips and their new location has plenty of room. Salesman have always been nice to deal with also, a lot better attitude than AO salesman

What are their prices like? Does their gunsmith do refinishing or Duracoat?...custom builds? Don't know if you know the answers to these questions but I have been in there a few times and their is a lot of potential in the store!

I drove there from Flowery Branch to buy my last pistol. Worth the trip for sure. Very kind and helpful people there. Never had someone break down every weapon in the category I am interested in and lay the parts out in front of me. Then go on to explain all the advantages and disadvantages. Very impressive. I've been back a few times to buy things I could have easily bought locally. I would recommend Big Woods Goods over most gun stores I have ever been in.

Joe fixed a feed problem I had with a lever action 22 and did a complete disasemble,clean, and filled the slide on my mi carbine along with streching the spring a little (was having eject and loading problems) and only charged me $60 . I thought that was a h--l of a deal

they're still waiting on all of the range equipment to come in. the archery range is up and going

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom