Big shout out to Appalachian Gun

geezer

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
781   0
Reaction score
I found myself up there(WAY UP THERE) yesterday for some business….The place is quite nice! Met a couple of the guys that work there, straight up good folk. Good prices, a LOT of inventory, and cool T shirts(thanks again Chad)…Trijicon was set up on sight, VERY nice($$$$$$$) stuff. I will definitely return visit…

Fantastic crew at Appalachian! Like Nathaniel, I started my shopping with them when they were in the old spot by Rocco's. They keep the place stocked well and treat you like family if it's your 1st or 1,000th visit. One of only two local shops I do business with on a regular basis. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. 😁

Found myself working a couple miles up the road from there on Friday. Stopped in because I remembered seeing this thread on here.

I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of inventory and the variety of ammo available. Quite a few calibers there I haven't seen on a shelf anywhere else in a couple years. Picked up some 300BO and 7.62x51 subsonic. Best selection of shotguns I've seen anywhere in a while too.

Back
Top Bottom