Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. I've also noticed some of our best members missing for a while that had nothing to do with the Great Purge of 2015. But to me, the site has suffered to a degree, even if it is a small one. Much less interesting and less useful these days. Might have nothing to do with those people being gone, but it seems to have occurred shortly after they were booted. Just my perspective and I might be way off base, but that's how it felt to me.

But who is at fault for what you consider to be the site suffering? The rule makers or the rule breakers? Not arguing, just something to consider.

I can't help but laugh...why are y'all getting so worked up about something that's already done, it's not like anyone will change their mind. Just let it die.

Let it die? This has been the most entertainment I've had here since the elbow shooting. Let it die he says! Pfffttt!!

So.... I'm sensing that we are not all in agreement on the new rules. Man! I figured after 43 pages we would have this figured out. Well hell. Lets keep er going.
Hey rookie :becky: click on your name at the top right of this (and every) page
Click on the 5th item down, left column "Preferences"
Scroll down to "Threads per page" "Posts per page" and up it to 50 (my preference) or 100 or 200 if you like.
"Aint NOBODY gots time to read and advance 10 per page"
Your welcome :becky:

Hey rookie :becky: click on your name at the top right of this (and every) page
Click on the 5th item down, left column "Preferences"
Scroll down to "Threads per page" "Posts per page" and up it to 50 (my preference) or 100 or 200 if you like.
"Aint NOBODY gots time to read and advance 10 per page"
Your welcome :becky:
There you go being helpful again. Have you learned nothing?

There you go being helpful again. Have you learned nothing?

Silly me... I'm too old a dog to learn new tricks :becky:
Here maybe this will offend somebody...
christianfunnypictures.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_04_chocolatc86956411a54335c577e205b6eab7676.jpg

Silly me... I'm too old a dog to learn new tricks :becky:
Here maybe this will offend somebody...
christianfunnypictures.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_04_chocolatc86956411a54335c577e205b6eab7676.jpg

Ding ding ding. First posterior pain reference I have seen in this thread . . . .

Is there a new "zero tolerance" policy for posterior pain references that we DON'T know about . . . . ?

Wow, how are you not banned? So much hate for other people.
There is a double standard here and you seem to be part of it if a personal attack like this goes unpunished. I mean it is a clear rule violation.
I have been watching you in this thread. So determined to see a few left out in the cold while you are doing the exact thing that probably got them banned in the first place.
Talk about your double standard.
Thanks,
Wade

Since you are new here Wade, I am sure you have a much different perspective of what is happening. I have not received an infraction. In the eyes of those in charge, I have yet to cross the line. Now think about this. One has to receive 11 infractions to get banned. If I have yet to achieve one, for my posts, imagine someone getting 11 infractions for their behavior. Getting an infraction requires someone to really work at it, getting 11 infractions means someone wanted to be gone.
Wade, hang in there. I hope you continue to be completely floored by the actions of some, including me, on this site. A fresh perspective of what goes on here if needed.

Then let Thomas alter the rules and move on.

Those guys actually have a good time arguing with each other on other sites. They vent, say their piece and move on. Its actually somewhat entertaining to watch people get worked up so hard over a forum. I dont get it. i have let stuff get to me on here, but look back and realize "man, you just let an internet troll get the best of you.....fail"

true, and they come back shake hands and talk again like adults. Life does work if u let people get things off their chest.

Since you are new here Wade, I am sure you have a much different perspective of what is happening. I have not received an infraction. In the eyes of those in charge, I have yet to cross the line. Now think about this. One has to receive 11 infractions to get banned. If I have yet to achieve one, for my posts, imagine someone getting 11 infractions for their behavior. Getting an infraction requires someone to really work at it, getting 11 infractions means someone wanted to be gone.
Wade, hang in there. I hope you continue to be completely floored by the actions of some, including me, on this site. A fresh perspective of what goes on here if needed.
I deleted that post before you had a chance to finish responding I imagine. It is not my place to judge how this site is run. I am just a member here and a new one at that. So I will bow out of this conversation and leave those judgement calls to the experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom