Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a break. Echo is posting in this thread and you know it. He's just "one of you guys" so you are ok with it.

If I were Okuma Okuma and I'm not, but if I were I would get rid of every one of the "private" forums on here. The basement, the lounge, the pub, etc.

I say that as part of the pub.
Ok, respect your opinion, but can you please change your avatar?

I'm not debating the private forums here, just acknowledging they exist. I don't want to be accused of any more back room deals. :D

I'm not debating the private forums here, just acknowledging they exist. I don't want to be accused of any more back room deals. :D
Not accusing you of anything. Not at all. But the divisiveness seen here over the last couple of years, was significantly influenced by those forums. For the record, I think the changes are a good thing.

Not accusing you of anything. Not at all. But the divisiveness seen here over the last couple of years, was significantly influenced by those forums. For the record, I think the changes are a good thing.
Sorry, the back room deals was more of a jab @JWC than it was about your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom