Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being called a liar by you is an honor NWS. No, I don't know about any of that, nothing! You can either believe me, or not, take a crap in your hat or not. When are you going to realize, I don't care what you think, say or do. But thanks for your interest in me. Try cleaning up you own crap before trying to clean mine.
In the Navy we used to call it "taking a crap in your flat hat". Actually we didn't say crap. I know you are Army JWC so you are forgiven.:)

I've been here since the beginning and I had no idea that there where private forums for regular members.
It's all @Bioshock 's fault. :D

His lounge thread turned into a giant chat thread between just a few members and after a while folks got tired of seeing it in the feed all the time since it was basically a private chat. To "solve" the problem I created a private forum called "The Lounge" to put it in. One day something happened in the lounge and some folks left and requested their own private forum called "The Basement." A third named "The Pub" was added at some point. I won't be adding anymore, the ones that are there are grandfathered in I guess.

Should he be banned forever because of it? I'm really asking, cause that's basically what we were doing.

Okuma Okuma is it ok if we call you Daddy?

I prefer Okuma Daddy if I don't really know you that well.

Who decides what lifetime banned members get to come back, the same mods that banned them ?
I decide based on how and why they were banned. Basically were they banned for an "ODT Felony" or a pile up of "ODT Misdemeanors"? I know it's not on that level, but you get the gist of what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom