Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a break. Echo is posting in this thread and you know it. He's just "one of you guys" so you are ok with it.

If I were Okuma Okuma and I'm not, but if I were I would get rid of every one of the "private" forums on here. The basement, the lounge, the pub, etc.

I say that as part of the pub.

You never invited me to the pub.

The owner tells us why he has sympathy for the banned members. Dang, I did not realize that 1 or 3 permanent points added up to 11 active points. "theydidntdonothing". I guess I should call the lawmakers in Atlanta to see if we can set up a special session to make the new rules for ODT. You made the first rules, now you see the error of your ways, fine, how long before the freaking wind changes and you make new rules? I am not ashamed of my opinion, and don't have to justify anything to anyone. Get on with what you want to do. Just damn do it.
Has anyone said "theydidntdonothing?" I haven't seen it. No one is proclaiming any innocence. The issue is about the punishment fitting the crime.

Should @Nonliberal, or BIKER13 BIKER13 , two folks that do a lot for this site, be banned forever for the silly stuff they do here? @Nonliberal brings up wieners way too much, but he gives us silencers for Giveaway Day and helps folks daily. And BIKER13 BIKER13 gets mad as hell sometimes and tells someone like it is, but he organizes like 100 events a year for folks here and loves this place more than me probably.

Under the current rules, it is entirely possible for either of them to be banned forever one day. Like em or not, I think both are great for the site, why should they be gone? How are they hurting the site?

We're banning people that freaking love this place. Love it. That's what's wrong with the system as it was, and that's what I'm trying to fix.

for a longtime I have considered the people on this trader as a form of family. I honestly believe we all do. All families have their fights and differences, and they all stand for one another when the Crap hits the fan. All the strife in seeing in this post is because we all think the same way, we think that this is OUR website, OUR family. Okuma Okuma ....I thank you for building something that goes so much further than just being a webpage, you've built a family. Make changes as you see fit. We will follow along with them

for a longtime I have considered the people on this trader as a form of family. I honestly believe we all do. All families have their fights and differences, and they all stand for one another when the Crap hits the fan. All the strife in seeing in this post is because we all think the same way, we think that this is OUR website, OUR family. Okuma Okuma ....I thank you for building something that goes so much further than just being a webpage, you've built a family. Make changes as you see fit. We will follow along with them

Okuma Okuma is it ok if we call you Daddy?

I have a suggestion for a rule change. If you have some friendly warnings, etc., and after one year you keep a clean record why not wipe a members record of warnings clean? About a year ago I had asked the same question and never had the courtesy of a response. Just askin - your site - your rules, but lets get the small petty stuff off members records please!! In other words, why should the petty infraction stay on my record forever, which won't be long at my age! Like you said, why go to jail for a speeding ticket? PS: I am trying to be a good boy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom