• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Horn Armory Lever action, who has one

loadnplenty

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
197   0
Reaction score
Pictures here is my 500 S&W big horn. I picked it up from another member on here. Curious who all has one, especially in a 454 Casull

Attachments

• IMG_4895.jpeg
    IMG_4895.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 1,748
  • IMG_4894.jpeg
    IMG_4894.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 47
Does it appear to be mechanically worth the price or is it all in the stock/wood finish?
It’s solid gun. Action is very tight, better than Marlins or Winchesters. Fitting it parts has a lot closer tolerances. What you get is what is what you would expect from a custom rifle. Price point and value , I would leave that up to the individual.

I thought about one for a long time. I wish marlin would come out with one at their normal 1200 msrp. I have the S&w revolver and would like to have a lever gun. It seems it would be very popular. The bighorn is very nice looking but the price is up there and I really don’t need anything quite that fancy.

I thought about one for a long time. I wish marlin would come out with one at their normal 1200 msrp. I have the S&w revolver and would like to have a lever gun. It seems it would be very popular. The bighorn is very nice looking but the price is up there and I really don’t need anything quite that fancy.
I traded into this one. I would never drop that kind of money on one gun

Back
Top Bottom