• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Big Daddy Unlimited Sides with ATF - Says FRT15 Is A Machine Gun

Almost seems like a setup to take out Rare Breed, if you stop and think about. Copy the design have it manufactured in Europe and shipped here to sell and then this.

FTG.gif

Damn
They’re about to triple in price.. already on here for 700+ 🤣🤣
And they'll regret that if they're the original purchaser and they can't be sell them because of their inflated price. The ATF will almost certainly pay them a visit. They know who has them because of the paper trails left behind when you buy something online. Most attorneys I've seen are recommending that whoever has one in their possession, destroy them. I'd also be careful buying one on a site like this. Especially if it has a bill of sale attached to it. There's nothing stopping the seller from giving the BOS to an ATF agent and throwing you under the bus. Hell, the seller could be an ATF agent for all anyone knows.

And they'll regret that if they're the original purchaser and they can't be sell them because of their inflated price. The ATF will almost certainly pay them a visit. They know who has them because of the paper trails left behind when you buy something online. Most attorneys I've seen are recommending that whoever has one in their possession, destroy them. I'd also be careful buying one on a site like this. Especially if it has a bill of sale attached to it. There's nothing stopping the seller from giving the BOS to an ATF agent and throwing you under the bus. Hell, the seller could be an ATF agent for all anyone knows.
the terms of service says that ODT will turn over your information if asked. bos doesn't matter

Back
Top Bottom