Big Brother? This is too much.

I'm very familiar with that area, my family is from a town right down the road from Chipley. Not where I'd expect something like this, as it would be an understatement to call Chipley a small town.

I'm very familiar with that area, my family is from a town right down the road from Chipley. Not where I'd expect something like this, as it would be an understatement to call Chipley a small town.
The traffic on this section of interstate is only around 13,000 cars per day. Why would they put up all of this? Unless they're trying to track where folks go..

The traffic on this section of interstate is only around 13,000 cars per day. Why would they put up all of this? Unless they're trying to track where folks go..
That's the eventual goal. They get the foot in the door by saying it's use will only be for public safety, then it gets used in other situations. I don't like it, however, the supreme Court ruled that there was no reasonable expectation of privacy in public. What I do take issue with is the massive data collection and warrantless wire tapping that has been going on "legally" for the last 13 years.

Back
Top Bottom