Biden gun plan

large.png
Toilet paper? We may need a bunch of those.

So how long will it take the NFA branch to register 20 million AR-15s?

Last suppressor I bought took almost 10 months, and they think they have the capacity to register tens of millions of 'assault weapons' and hundreds of millions of magazines (which BTW, don't even have serial numbers) sometime before the Doomsday Trumpet lets loose?

By the time they get this idiocy worked out, they will have lost Congress in 2022.

Just like all the AWB's before it, this is to provide air cover for the stuff they REALLY want to get through.

Up front are 'universal' background checks and red-flag laws. Between those two they get the ability to track (and later register) ALL the guns, and the RF laws give them the ability to take them with no due process.

Sad thing is that between 80-90% of people out there think both of these are a good idea. Since over 40% of people in the US are gun owners, you do the math...

If they can steal the highest office in the land voting in the runoff is an exercise in futility! The fix is already in...

Heard on the news today that 750000 absentee mail-in ballots have already been requested for the Senate run-off election....Big Ol' Stacey been busy with 2020 Election Fraud Part II. And this is the current number, I would venture the final number will exceed 2 million "ballots".

I have a solution to fix this problem, but I ain't gonna post it in a public forum, but it would work for sure. Sort of a redneck version of Kristallnacht.

Obama couldn't get meaningful anti-AR legislation through a majority Democrat-voting Senate in 2013 in the aftermath of Sandy Hook.

Biden is going to have a few things on his plate, to say the least. His absolute best case scenario would be 50 votes in the Senate with the VP breaking the tie. Something like this would expend a heckuva lot of time and political capital - and he's got much bigger fish to fry. Sure, you play to the base by promising what you can't deliver - but that's just what it is.

Shame on them for wanting it in the first place , but I don't think it's realistic. The 90's AWB had bipartisan support. A new one wouldn't.

Obama couldn't get meaningful anti-AR legislation through a majority Democrat-voting Senate in 2013 in the aftermath of Sandy Hook.

Biden is going to have a few things on his plate, to say the least. His absolute best case scenario would be 50 votes in the Senate with the VP breaking the tie. Something like this would expend a heckuva lot of time and political capital - and he's got much bigger fish to fry. Sure, you play to the base by promising what you can't deliver - but that's just what it is.

Shame on them for wanting it in the first place , but I don't think it's realistic. The 90's AWB had bipartisan support. A new one wouldn't.

This^^^^. The only thing that's happened on the federal level since the Clinton bans was the outlawing of bumpstocks and it was a republican.
18 million known ar-15's who knows how many home brews, and who knows how many ak's.
They'll pound their chests a little but they'll be more focused on socialized medicine and other "entitlements" before they'll spend any real time on guns because they know they would have a revolt on their hands if they ramrodded anything through.
The most they'll do is bring back something like the clinton bans at best. More likely they'll stop private sales without background checks.
Actually taking guns will be part of the long game. It's coming but not in the next 4 years.

Don't know who produced this form, but it is incorrect as far as current federal law. Federal law prohibits a FFL from selling a long gun to a person under 18, and a handgun to a person under the age of 21. There is no federal law restricting the private sale of guns by age, that is one of the few things left to the states. In Georgia, it is perfectly legal for a private individual to transfer a handgun to a person 18 or older, and for such a person to own a handgun,

**** the senate and **** every worthless, spineless GOP shill that hasn't stood to STOP this election from being STOLEN from DONALD J. TRUMP!!!!!

I will not vote for anyone that doesn't fight like hell for fair elections - and this wasn't it!!

C'mon man..not voting for our two Senators is exactly what the left wants. Every single vote will be needed to stop the march of the left. Vote and get all of your neighbors and friends and family to vote.

Back
Top Bottom