• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bianchi Auto Retention Paddle holster

Q-bald

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
11   0
Reaction score
I picked this holster up yesterday at "Tactical Supply" in Forest Park.
It was marked 75.00 but after talking to the salesman for a few minutes, he let me have it for 59.00.

Holster is very cool IMO.
This holster has the "Auto Retention" feature which uses an internal locking mechanism that blocks trigger guard securing your firearm with the "finger lock" device.

To draw handgun, grasp firmly as with a standard draw, except with your middle finger fully extended over the "Finger Lock" release lever. As you begin to draw,keep the release lever depressed until your middle finger clears the lever, allowing you to acquire a full firing grip prior to the firearm clearing the holster.

It takes a little practice but once you got it, you got it.

i920.photobucket.com_albums_ad50_Q_bald_holster.jpg

This holster, in a snap belt loop design, is the only holster I use anymore for CCW. It is much faster and easier to use than the Serpa design. It secures the pistol very well and with about 15 minutes of practice you can draw just as fast as you can with a holster that secures the pistol with nothing but tension. Maybe even faster because you do not have to get the weapon to "break" loose. They are a little expensive, but they hold up very well. I've had one of mine for several years and have literally done thousands of draws from it with no problem. The snap belt loop version goes on and off almost as fast as a paddle and keeps the weapon very close to your body for good concealment.

http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum3201.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom