• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beware

gober13

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
478   0
Reaction score
Wife went to Dacula Buy,Sale and Trade (pawn) shop today and the guy im assuming the owner was very rude to her. When she didnt like the price he was going to give her and said nevermind he became hostile. Nothing physical. Will never get any business of mine. Lucky i was at work and had time to calm down or i could have gotten in a lot of trouble today. Rant over

Pawn shops are notorious for low balling your pawn item. I would only pawn if I were truly desperate.

Still, there is no excuse for disrespecting a lady.

Wife went to Dacula Buy,Sale and Trade (pawn) shop today and the guy im assuming the owner was very rude to her. When she didnt like the price he was going to give her and said nevermind he became hostile. Nothing physical. Will never get any business of mine. Lucky i was at work and had time to calm down or i could have gotten in a lot of trouble today. Rant over

Go there and look at a gun ,offer him half price ,insist sternly after he says no ,repeat ,repeat.

Then tell him who you are :0)

Just checked out their website, not impressed

I actually was going to swing by it one day. My dads shop is out past it a bit and i have always driven by it and wanted to check it out

I figure i will just keep driving by now

Back
Top Bottom