• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best Rock live performance

Underrated: FANTASTIC ALBUM!

Ah! UFO! My go to album was The Wild The Willing and the Innocent. Must've gone through several tapes of it. The whole album worked together, the orchestral portions were fantastic. Too many hours spent cruising and street racing listening to that one album.

Sorry to sidetrack...

I have a Piece of the Wall from their Berlin concert when the wall came down, now that about as much of a fan boy as you can get, saw them at the old Atl. Stadium, June 7, 1975, on the Dark Side Of the Moon tour
pink floyd 10-14 035.JPG
. Haven't missed many of their US tours and a few Overseas, especially the Berlin Wall show.
Have extra pc if any other fan boys out there want to swap a G19 fort this one.
Pink Floyd poster.jpg
Wall.jpg

I never saw Duane play with the brothers, but the shows I saw with Derek and Warren were phenomenal! (not gonna leave out Dickey!) He's awesome as well!

I never saw ABB with Sky Dog, either, but some of my favorite live shows of all time were The Brothers with Dickey Betts & Warren Haynes--THAT'S a HELL of a Line-up!!!

Back on the subject, Best Live Album EVER? "One More From The Road", Lynyrd Skynyrd...Of course....mikey357
For YEARS, the only version of that album you could get on CD was a single disc BUTCHERED version with half the songs missing. I was SO HAPPY when they finally released the complete double disc version.

It was the same exact situation with the Iron Maiden live album "Live After Death". It took years for them to release a complete double disc version of that one too.

I can put either one of those live albums on and listen to them start to finish.

I never saw ABB with Sky Dog, either, but some of my favorite live shows of all time were The Brothers with Dickey Betts & Warren Haynes--THAT'S a HELL of a Line-up!!!
You mentioned gettin' rained on at the Scorpion's show, well, it didn't happen to us, but at one of the ABB's shows, it was a monsoon and I didn't care! :very_drunk::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Back
Top Bottom