• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Restaurant in Atlanta

Looking for the best restaurant in the Atlanta area for me and the bride a few weeks from now. Reservations required or walk ins welcome, doesn't matter. We're foodies, so looking for something stand out. Not concerned with pricing, just want a good experience. Italian, Asian (Japanese, Korean, Thai), Steak house, Seafood. Not really looking for bar food, burgers, or BBQ (not that we don't enjoy that too, just not special occasion type food).
Absolutely without question go to the consulate, they have a globe spanning menu with octopus, lamb chops, great charcuterie, and a revolving menu that changes every 3 months to another region

Without a doubt The Alden in Chamblee is in the Top 5 IMO, and I have eaten at many of the best restaurants in the city over the years. I was so impressed during my first visit in May that I decided that night to go back for my birthday dinner in July. If you go, do the Chef's Tasting Menu. You will not be sorry.

https://thealdenrestaurant.com/

Looking for the best restaurant in the Atlanta area for me and the bride a few weeks from now. Reservations required or walk ins welcome, doesn't matter. We're foodies, so looking for something stand out. Not concerned with pricing, just want a good experience. Italian, Asian (Japanese, Korean, Thai), Steak house, Seafood. Not really looking for bar food, burgers, or BBQ (not that we don't enjoy that too, just not special occasion type food).
Canoe.

Aria would be a close second.

Bacchanalia is great, but the owner is a dick.

Gypsy Kitchen

Iberian Pig

I have been in the ATL restaurant industry for 15 years. Kevin Rathbun Steak, Bacchanalia, and Canoe are all GREAT recommendations. At this point there are so many good places. What type of food is your top choice, or do you have a "no-go" for a type of food?

Back
Top Bottom