BEST ODT Experience

steviesterno

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
72   0
Reaction score
the "Worst ODT experience" thread got me thinking and realizing that I've had so many more good experiences than bad, we should talk about them here. I'll go first.

A local Billy posted a screaming deal for a 38 revolver and needed cash in a hurry. I was close but being a Saturday in the summer, I had two beers at lunch at home and was not going to drive. 15 minutes later I get a 38 special delivered to my driveway. it takes more time to get a damn pizza!

I had wanted to try a Tavor and asked if anyone local had one, I would buy ammo and range time. a billy (also known as K kodis556 ) answered the call and let me turn some money into smoke and noise. We've traded a bunch since, had whiskey at each other's houses and shoot the **** pretty often, I got to try a new gun and ended up with a friend in the process.

Random 0-0 feedback guy has said TAVOR for a good price. I'm hesitant but agree to meet at a police station in daytime for this deal. Turns out he's super above-board, into high end stuff, and we BSed for like an hour, leaving me with a sweet tavor to mess with on the way home.

all in all this sight is absolutely a fine group of really ugly dudes (as demonstrated at the OD swap meet) that generally get along well and I'm happy to be a member!

I am glad to see this thread. I have meet some awesome guys on ODT. Just got a free shotgun from Ottman , got a knife from biker13 another member in south ga had a rifle I really wanted but I didn’t have time to go get it. So he shipped it to me. I could go on and on about other deals. I glad to be a member

Back
Top Bottom