best Mathews?

Any info on a heli-m?

way too light weight. it is a nice bow for shooting indoors but only if your hands are really steady. it just doesnt have the weight you need to be able to hold it on target steadily unless your a back tension type shooter and not a reactive shooter. outdoors it just plain sucks. get even the slightest breeze on it and it is all over the damn place. of course it may work fine for someone who is new to archery and just doesnt know any better.

Been shooting a Mathews Outback since I bought it brand new in 2004. I've made some upgrades to it since then but it's still a fine bow. Now, the shooter behind that bow is a whole different story. If it's got a heart beat I can miss it with the best of em'! lol

Switchback or Drenalin best bang for the buck. I bought my Drenalin about 4 years ago like new for $400 (I think they are still bringing that much if not more). Last year, I bought a Monster to try and get some extra speed out of my shorter draw length. I shot less than 50 times before I sold it and kept on shooting the older Drenalin. It was fast but I hated drawing with the dual cams.

Switchback or Drenalin best bang for the buck. I bought my Drenalin about 4 years ago like new for $400 (I think they are still bringing that much if not more). Last year, I bought a Monster to try and get some extra speed out of my shorter draw length. I shot less than 50 times before I sold it and kept on shooting the older Drenalin. It was fast but I hated drawing with the dual cams.

i had a monster and i really miss that bow. i had my best hunting season ever when i used that bow. the first monsters were a very rough draw cycle, but if you changed the cam mods out with the newer ones it was a thing of beauty.

Back
Top Bottom