• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best looking gun I have ever seen!!!!!!

I changed a couple words in your comment to more accurately reflect what i believe you are trying to convey.

Hahahahahahahaha! No man, just wanted folks to know that it is relatively easy to make the picture of the gun to be sold attractive. You will get more potential buyers with good pictures than you will with poor pictures.

Good pictures are not that difficult to take, and good pictures will help sell the gun. Take as much time to take pictures as you would to properly clean the gun. Good clear pictures attract buyers. If you are really trying to sell your gun, why not make it look as good as you can? Blurry, out of focus, and dark pictures will not help you chances of selling the gun. I would rather you not post pictures if all you can post are blurry pictures. Oh, and saying, "sorry for the bad pics" or "sorry for the crappy cell phone pics", means you just did not take the time to make your gun look the best it can look. In other words, you just got lazy. Who wants to look at blurry, dark and out of focus images of a gun?

Hey JWC looks like your wife hide her lipsticks in the cylinder of your gun. Probably devalued it considerably. Since you posted such a great picture I'll be a generous sport and offer you Two fitty for it. cash money and I'll drive to Jonburo to meet.

Reactions: JWC
Hey JWC looks like your wife hide her lipsticks in the cylinder of your gun. Probably devalued it considerably. Since you posted such a great picture I'll be a generous sport and offer you Two fitty for it. cash money and I'll drive to Jonburo to meet.

Lube baby Lube!

Reactions: JWC
I have taken a loss on a trade before. I had a nice AR that just wouldn't move despite a decent price. I had a guy offer me a nice Smith E-series for it. Yeah I took a slight loss but I love that gun and its not going for sale or trade.

Back
Top Bottom