Best fun in the twisties for $10k.... let's hear it.

Subarus are pretty hot

Fat_girl_Subaru.jpg

Dammitt man !! Give some warning before you throw that stuff out there! Some us have bad hearts ya know? Cough cough,...uuughh!!

I've owned about 60 vehicles since I started driving in 87. Out of all of them the one I miss most is a 91 2wd Geo Tracker. Great topless ride with room in the back and good on gas to boot. If you can find one at a reasonable price I highly recommend it.
I had a '95 4x4 I bought for hunting. Wound up using it as a commuter for a while due to mpg. Sold it a few years ago. Yep, it was fun but no where near what I'm after.
I gave up my motorcycles when my son was born. I'm itching bad and this is to tied me over until he's out on his own and I'm back on two wheels.

I sold a 95 3series convertible for a good friend in 2011. He paid almost $4000 for it in 2010. I told him not to buy it but he did. First thing to go out was the driver side outer door handle. It was a $950.00 estimate to fix. When I finally sold it $1800.00 was ALL it would bring.
Yep, the maintenance bills (and the fact it was totally impractical as a grocery getter for my wife) made my ownership VERY brief.

Back
Top Bottom